Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy Busy Day!



Wow today was a busy day. It started off at about 12:30am. My youngest daughter, Hailey, woke up screaming. I fed her, changed her and rocked her, but she would not go back to sleep until almost 4:00am.

She woke up at about 9:00am. My oldest daughter, Danielle, was already awake with her by then. I got my daughters dressed, then I got dressed and went over to my moms house. I ate lunch there and then I left the kids there for 1 hour so I could get my nails done. I got back from getting my nails done and picked up Danielle and dropped her off at home with her daddy so she could take a nap. Then it was off to comcast and Micheals. Comcast took foreeeevvveeerrr!!!

People thought that my 13 year old niece was my 3 month olds mother...how sad. I finally got home around 5 pm. I cooked some shrimp, pasta and green beans and now my baby is sleeping and danielle is playing in her room....uh oh danielle is back gotta go TTYL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!