Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tough Day At Work

I had the worst day at work. It is bad enough that I work the night shift, but to make it even worse, I never get to leave on time. I went into work at 3:00pm and I didn't leave until 1:30am. This is driving me crazy!! No one at work, but me, cares about the quality of their work any more. They all just leave as soon as their shift ends. They don't clean up, they don't double check their work and they don't offer to help their fellow coworkers.

I miss putting my kids to sleep at night.. I hope I can switch to day shift soon.

Well, my husband sends me pictures of the kids at work and that always makes me feel better.

That's my daughter Hailey (4 mos.), playing with her little chew toy. She is teething, so she doesn't sleep very well right now, but its just a phase.

I can't wait until my next day off... 4 more days to go!

I made some updates to my baby names web site. Take a look. Go here baby names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!