Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Introduction

My name is Ashley. I am a mom of two beautiful little girls:


Danielle Alana Nicole and Hailey Ann Yyvonne Lea. Danielle is 21 months on and Hailey is 3 months older.

I gave them extra middle names so that their initials would spell their actual name or nickname.

For Danielle, her initials are D. A. N. I.

For Hailey, her initials are H. A. Y. L. I.

I may only have two kids myself, but I played an active role in raising all of my nieces and nephews... and I have a lot of them. I consider myself an expert at parenting ;)

The reason I am starting this blog is to give other moms a chance to read about another mom's life and know that noone's life is perfect. Leave your comments!

I will also be allowing my sisters in law to post as well. They have 8 and 9 kids, so I am sure they will have a lot to say.

P.S. Dont forget to visit my baby names web site. You can find unusual baby names and of course common baby names, meanings and their origins.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! This photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!