Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The day is over

Finally, this long day ends. I get to go to sleep and dream about hitting the lottery again.

Some lucky guy won 232 million dollars not to long ago on the power ball. He was only 23 years old... wow. I can't even imagine what I would do with all that money. I will give it a try anyway:

1. I would pay off all of my bills

2. I would buy a house and a car

3. I would give my family some money

4. I would donate some to charity

5. Danielle and Hailey would be spoiled rotten

6. I think I would hire a nanny

7. I would get a dog

8. I would make a memorial for my mom who passed away December 21, 2008 (this would be further up on the list)

9. I would retire!

10. I would start an indoor childrens park/playground

11. I would start a childrens clothing line

12. I would enjoy the rest of my life in luxury

Maybe some day (I doubt it though).

My youngest daughter right before bed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!