Monday, June 22, 2009

Going out of town

I am going out of town soon. My brother is getting married. I have to drive, with the two kids, from South Florida to North Carolina.

The total trip is about 800 miles, which isn't that bad. I am just glad I got my car back so my daughter has something to do on the drive. We got a TV/DVD player installed in the back specifically for traveling. It works like a charm, although I don't like her watching so much TV. I don't think its good for her.

Every once in a while on long trips, I will sit in the back and read a book to her to keep her busy. For some reason though while I am reading to her, she tries to cover my mouth and laughs about it the whole time.

We are leaving in 3 days. My husband picks up his tuxedo tomorrow and as it comes closer to to day we are leaving... I will need to make arrangements for Danielles pet rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!