Monday, June 22, 2009

I am exhausted...


I am exhausted. If I was a car I would be running on gas fumes right now. Its a good thing the kids are asleep right now because playing with them drained me.

I wanted to drink coffee, but I used all the creamer and the kids are sleeping so I can't go get any.

Next year at this time Danielle and Hailey will be able to play with each other more often and I will get a well deserved break. Don't get me wrong, I love playing with them. I just can't keep up with their little kid energy. They just keep going and going.

Well a friend of mine told me that Jon and Kate were announcing that they are getting a divorce today. I am going to watch it and see if its true... I doubt it though. They are a big money maker for their network and I'm sure their network would call in all marriage counselors they could before they gave up like this.

We will See...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!