Thursday, June 18, 2009

Got My Car Back



Beautiful baby girlA while back I was in an accident on my way to work. I was stopped at a red light, listening to the radio. All of a sudden, I notice a big truck backing up in front of me. I blowed my horn right up until they hit me. After they hit me they tried to pull off, but I got out of my car and stopped them.

To make a long story short... their insurance agreed to pay for my car's repairs. It finally got fixed today, but now the trunk doesn't work!!! Its so annoying. It opens up and then closes right away.

Now I have to take the car in again to get it fixed. Oh well.

After I got the car back I went and picked up a swing/slide set for my daughter. She loves it. There is a picture of her playing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!